At Kapunda High School we value:
- Striving for excellence in all endeavours.
- Respecting all people and treating them accordingly.
- Being honest in all that we do.
- The diversity of our school community.
Our Mission is:
Students have opportunities to maximise their potential and capacity to succeed in a changing world.
Via a high quality, innovative, relevant and enterprising curriculum.
In a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
Delivered by a positive, caring and friendly staff.
At Kapunda High School we will:
- Provide a curriculum which:
- Enables individual and flexible pathways for students;
- Is innovative and integrated within flexible structures;
- Fosters creativity, independent learning and community partnerships;
- Celebrates multiculturalism and enables students to be valuable global citizens.
- Ensure relationships with all members of the school community are positive by:
- Meaningful interactions;
- Appreciating and acknowledging student efforts;
- Being caring and respectful of others;
- Fostering cooperation and teamwork.
- Ensure that we work within a safe yet stimulating and socially responsible environment for which we all share responsibility.